May Is Better Hearing & Speech Month – Thank You SLPs!
PTS celebrates Better Hearing & Speech Month to celebrate the incredible SLPs in our network and the difference you make in the lives of the students you serve!
Staffing for Extended School Year (ESY)
Do you want to serve students during ESY while earning extra income this year? If so, contact your PTS Clinical Director to find out about current opportunities!
Information for Parents: How to Continue Special Education Interventions at Home During the Summer
You can help students maintain progress over the summer by showing their parents effective strategies they can use at home. It’s a good idea to hold an end-of-year meeting with the IEP teams you serve on so everyone can get on the same page about continuing therapeutic interventions over the summer. Below are a few activity ideas for parents:
- Going to the local park and playground
- Playing interactive and educational games
- Picking out and reading new books together
You can find more ideas here!
Benefits of Working Alongside PTS
PTS differs from other staffing agencies because we don’t just place you in a school; we go with you. The independent contractors who engage with us enjoy a collaborative, multi-disciplinary work environment in our partnering schools. Along with personalized placements, a few of the other benefits of working alongside us include:
- Community Facebook group
- Optional School-Based Therapy orientation
- Networking and career development opportunities
- Access to guidance and support from PTS Clinical Directors as needed
- Free resource library of clinician-designed interventions and activities
Current Openings for Independent Contractors
Are you looking for your first or next school-based therapy job? If so, we want to hear from you! Our partnering schools are looking for passionate and qualified clinicians like you to support their students. Explore current openings in your area for:
- Physical Therapists (PTs)
- Physical Therapy Assistants (PTAs)
- Occupational Therapists (OTs)
- Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants (COTAs)
- Speech Language Pathologists (SLPs)
- Registered Behavioral Technicians (RBTs)
- Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs)
- Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analysts (BCaBAs)
- Licensed Behavior Specialists (LBSs)
- Licensed Certified Mental Health Professionals (LCMHPs)
- Mental Health Counselors
- Social Workers
- School Psychologists
Our Mission & Commitment
At PTS, our mission is simple and vital: education and progress for all. We aim to provide holistic, comprehensive, education-based therapy models that transform classrooms into a therapeutic environment so that every student and teacher has a clear path to reach their potential.
We have a new website, check it out!